The Scott E-Z Airline respirator offers ideal protection when extended wear times are required in non- IDLH environments. This supplied air respirator provides comfort and protection in a variety of industrial applications. As a Type C positive pressure respirator, the E-Z Airline supplied air respirator can be used with various lengths of Scott supplied air hose for a combined total of up to 300 feet.
- Type C positive pressure respirator for non-IDLH environments.
- Ideal for use where extended wear times are needed in environments that are not immediately dangerous to life or health (non-IDLH), such as painting, plant maintenance operations and welding.
- NIOSH approved with Scott’ s AV-2000, AV-3000, AV-3000 with SureSeal System, and Weld-O-Vista full facepieces.
- Available with Hansen, Schrader, Hansen HK, CEJN and Foster fittings.
- Can be used with various lengths of Scott Supplied Airline Hose, for a combined total of up to 300 feet*.
- E-Z Flo Modulair regulator allows for personal issue regulators that can also be used with the Industrial SCBA (ISCBA), ACSi SCBA, and Ska-Pak Plus respirators for reduced training and inventory costs.
The Ska-Pak Plus Supplied Air Respirator features a streamlined profile for entry into or escape from hazardous confined spaces or toxic IDLH situations. It is available with an environment resistant padded nylon harness or heat resistant padded Kevlar harness. It features the E-Z Klip cylinder attachment mechanism for quick and easy cylinder change-out. The Ska-Pak Plus is also available with an integrated full body fall protection harness. The Ska-Pak Plus respirator is offered with a complete range of cylinder types and pressures.
- Combination Type C positive pressure respirator with escape cylinder for entry into or escape from hazardous, confined space, or Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health (IDLH) situations.
- Includes E-Z Flo Pressure Demand Regulator with First Breath Activation and low exhalation resistance for easy breathing and reduced user fatigue.
- Optional E-Z Flo Modulair regulator can be used with the Industrial SCBA or E-Z Airline supplied air respirators for ease of training and minimized inventory cost.
- Available in 5, 10, or 15 minute rated-cylinder egress options for selection versatility based on job at hand.
- Features the E-Z Klip cylinder retention system for quick and easy cylinder changes.
- 3 styles of harness options:
- Padded Polypropylene - chemically resistant and lightweight.
- Padded Kevlar - ideal in high heat environments or when there is potential for sparking.
- Full body harness - NIOSH approved integrated respirator design.
The Scott Mobile Air Cart is a compact portable air source that accommodates two cylinders, providing an uninterrupted supply of breathing air for up to four users for several hours (by rotating cylinders). It also has a high-pressure inlet source that allows the use of a compressor or cascade system as the primary air source. Scott’ s mobile air cart can accept 2216, 3000 or 4500 psi cylinders in 30, 45 or 60 minute durations. Also available are two optional independently regulated ports for tools or other low pressure devices.
- Portable, lightweight air supply with large wheels and a low center of gravity for ease of mobility and maneuverability
- Loud, pneumatic whistle end-of-service indicator for clear, audible alarm indicator of low cylinder pressure
- High Pressure Inlet Supply Connector provides the ability to utilize a high-pressure supply such as a compressor or cascade system
- Easily accessible Connections for ease of operation and ease of use
- Fail-Safe -Open, Sealed regulator on respirator supply side for dependable, reliable adjustment of outlet pressure
- Optional tool supply outlets with Checked Tool Supply Outlets provides the ability to supply up to two air powered tools while preventing cross contamination of respirator manifold