HIGHLY ADAPTABLE AND SECURE HIGH FREQUENCY ACCESS CONTROL SOLUTION
- Powerfully Secure – Provides layered security beyond the card media for added protection to identity data using SIOs.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS® SeosTM and iCLASS SE® credential platforms, standard iCLASS®, MIFARE®, and MIFARE DESFire® EV1 with custom data models) and form factors including mobile devices utilizing SeosTM.
- Interoperable – Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication.
HID Global’s iCLASS SE® platform goes beyond the traditional smart card model to offer a secure, standards-based and flexible platform that has become the new benchmark for highly adaptable, interoperable and secure access control solutions.
Ideal for new and existing installations, iCLASS SE readers provide customers the assurance that their existing investments can be leveraged to enhance their system as business requirements change. The technology-independent readers also support iCLASS Seos and iCLASS SE credential platforms, as well as standard iCLASS, MIFARE and MIFARE DESFire EV1 supporting custom data models.
Additionally, iCLASS SE readers support mobile devices utilizing Seos, enabling a new class of portable identity credentials that can be securely provisioned and safely embedded into both fixed and mobile devices.
As part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform that is based on the Secure Identity ObjectTM (SIO®) data model and Trusted Identity Platform® (TIPTM), the powerfully secure iCLASS SE readers offer advanced features such as layered security beyond the card media and tamper-proof protection of keys/cryptographic operations using EAL5+ secure element hardware.
- Multi-Layered Security – Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID’s SIO.
- EAL5+ Certified Secure Element Hardware – Provides tamper-proof protection of keys/cryptographic operations.
- Secured communications using OSDP with Secure Channel Protocol.
- Expanded iCLASS EliteTM Program – Extends private security by protecting uniquely keyed credentials, SIOs and programming keys.
- Mobile device support using iCLASS Seos - enabling HID access control.
- Flexible to support future technologies.
- Field Programmable Readers – Provides secure upgrades for migration.
SUSTAINABILITY AND MANAGEMENT:
- Intelligent Power Management (IPM) – Reduces reader power consumption by as much as 75% compared to standard operating mode.
- Recycled Content – Contributes toward building LEED credits.
- SIO Media Mapping – Simplifies deployment of third-party objects to multiple types of credentials.
- Industry standard communications using OSDP.
- Custom programming support to read models on MIFARE and MIFARE DESFire EV1 credentials