Garrett Metal Detectors is a leading manufacturer of metal detection products for security and law enforcement applications worldwide. The company was chosen to develop the equipment for a comprehensive metal detection checkpoint screening system for the Olympic Games held in Los Angeles, California, in 1984. This was the first use of metal detection equipment at an Olympic Games. Since that time Garrett has continued to improve techniques for large event checkpoint screening while supplying metal detection products and training for both Summer and Winter Olympic Games. Garrett is International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001:2000 certified. For a complete listing of Garrett Metal Detector's products and services visit www.garrett.com.
Enhanced Pinpoint Walk-Through Metal Detector
The PD 6500i is the world's highest performing walk-through metal detector and leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. Designed for maximum patron throughput without compromising security, the PD6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
- 33 Pinpoint Zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
- Dual Detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is like having two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- Advanced Broadband Detection Technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher patron throughput.
- Meets TSA, European Airports and other international security standards.
- Superior Versatility: settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Optional Accessories provide networking, remote control, monitoring, and data analysis.
- Meets IP55 Standards for water and foreign matter protection.